The Fingerboard Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Fingerboard Forum

Talk about fingerboarding, skateboarding, and other stuff

2 posters

Hey guys, I could really use some tips...

DisDude1

Hey guys, I could really use some tips... Empty Hey guys, I could really use some tips...

Post  DisDude1 Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:56 pm

I've been fingerboarding for over a year now, and I'm starting to get very discouraged...I can kickflip OK, but can't do much else except for clean ollies, and shuv-its. No matter how much I practice, I never seem to get any better. I've been doing this for over a year, I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to be ahead of where I'm at now, but the problem is learning new tricks is so difficult when the only tool you have is the internet. I see people like Ethan Ebeling and Mike Schneider, and I can bet they had friends who helped them get better. It's much easier when you have a live person help you, because they can tell you what you're doing wrong. Unfortunately, I'm by myself, and have to learn everything on my own...How did you guys get so good? Any tips to learn new tricks, and to practice them would be amazing.

Thanks in advance!
    Elijah S
    Elijah S

Hey guys, I could really use some tips... Empty Re: Hey guys, I could really use some tips...

Post  Elijah S Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:21 pm

i have tuts youtube.com/elijahseger13

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:19 am