The Fingerboard Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Fingerboard Forum

Talk about fingerboarding, skateboarding, and other stuff

Two fingerboard completes

QrodFB

Two fingerboard completes Empty Two fingerboard completes

Post  QrodFB Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:16 am

Hello, I am new to this forum and didn't see an introduction thread anywhere so I do a short intro first.
    My name is Mike I am twenty-one years old and have been fingerboard since 05'. I stopped fbing in 09' and just picked up again at the beginning of the year. I've been buying stuff pretty much non stop for the last three months so I'd like to unload a few things. First I'd like to sell my star fb complete. Which brings me to why I posted.

I am asking $40 for the complete and I will throw in a homemade wood rail. For $35 you can get the complete but you must pay to two something to ship. It is the Print graphic deck from Star Fingerboards and has a fresh piece of foamtape pre installed. The deck will come complete with fully tuned trucks with red o-rings and washers. The trucks will have red hanger and white baseplates. It will come with a set of white Star S2 bearing wheels and a set of no comply bearing washers. I have some pictures on photobucket and a video on YouTube, just search 'QrodFB' on either site. It would really help me out if someone was to buy. I was scammed over YouTube when I first tried to sell it, which is why I'm trying on a more trustworthy community.

I'd prefer paypal but will take cim if you are fine with sending first. If you have any questions feel free to ask. You can also message me over YouTube if you want to. Thanks for taking the time to come to my thread.

Last edited by QrodFB on Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    QrodFB

Two fingerboard completes Empty Re: Two fingerboard completes

Post  QrodFB Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:39 pm

I've also got a No Comply T1 complete I will sell for $35. It is the orange one on the left of the stack on the No Comply website. It may not be the exact board but the resemblence is uncanny. The board will come with a set of fully tuned Roswell trucks. The trucks have yellow baseplates and orange hangers. The board will come complete with a set if yellow 4C bearing wheels. As of now it will bot come with tape but I have some coming in the mail soon and will add if it comes before it is sold. If anyone is interested just ask and I can send some pictures.
    QrodFB

Post  QrodFB Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:49 pm

Just added some pictures of the T1 on my photobucket. Everything but the wheels though. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask.
    QrodFB

Post  QrodFB Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:09 am

Here are the links for eveything.
    First the YouTube video for the Star FB complete.
    Again I am asking for $45 with the rail or $38 for only the complete.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A85EPBhv_7o
    Here is the link to my PhotoBucket where you can find pictures of everything I am selling.
    https://s1069.photobucket.com/profile/QrodFB
    I will lower the price a bit on the orange complete because the previous owner of the yellow wheels neglected to mention that one of the wheels was messed up. The wheel will still preform but it is all scratched up.

Also I am thinking of selling another T1 complete for $40. It will come with a T1 deck that has a line of purple dye on the bottom ply, comes with purple dump trucks with FF bushing and pivot cups and a set of Smoothies with wheels washers. The board will also come with a piece of tape attached. I will upload the pictures of it soon. Once again if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Also for anyone interested I have a Homewood M5 on the way that I don't want. It took so long to get finished that I've bought a better setup since. It has maple top and bottom plies with all red middle plies. I am asking for $30 for it. It will come with a piece of Foamy J and will be unused. It might not even be open if someone says that want it before I get it. It was shipped yesterday so I should receive by the end of the week or early next week.
    QrodFB

Post  QrodFB Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:38 pm

Deadest...Forum...Ever...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:57 am